If you’re in Oklahoma, Turner Falls Park is one of the best places that you should visit. The local gateway gives you the best and most beautiful views. It is snug in the beautiful Arbuckle Mountains. Turner Falls is one of the earliest parks in Oklahoma. It was named after the person that discovered the largest waterfall, Mazeppa Thomas Turner. It is a very easy and quick gateway for people that are in Oklahoma or in the states that surround it.
The water comes from almost a height of 77ft. It falls directly into a natural swimming pool. The Falls has a beautiful surrounding area of 1500 acres. Turner Falls happens to come in the top 3 list along with the Black Hills and the Grand Canyon in the places that give an astonishing view into our history. It is a very old site for adventures and enjoyment. The park has been around since 1868. It has been one of the top destinations for families. It has natural caves, rock castle, novelty shops, cabins, picnic sites, RV sites, campsites, bathhouses, sandy beaches and hiking trails for you to set your marks on.
Amenities in Turner Falls Park
There is a lot of things to do when you visit:
- For starters, you get a senior discount for all the senior citizens.
- There’s no need to bring cash because credit cards are accepted here.
- Want to buy things to remember your trip? Visit our gift shop!
- There are several areas as campgrounds where you can set up your tents and start camping.
- RV Hook-Up is available for the adventurers.
- The special and beautiful cabins are always there for you to rent. You can rent them easily and for a very low price. But be sure to reserve them in time. Because the reservations aren’t open after 4:00 PM.
- You can enjoy swimming in the natural pools and hike in the natural hiking areas.
- There are different types of concessions also available.
- Seniors: For seniors of age above 55 years – $6.
- Children 5 years or under – Free
- Children 6 to 12 years old – $6
- 13 years and older – $12
- Active Military (ID required) – $6
- Visitors that are 6 Years or Older – $6
- Children that are under or are five years old – Free
- Seniors older than or are 55 years old – $3.
For campsite reservation, you would have to pay $12.50. The visitors must pay this fee per vehicle and per night. They must also have an admission per day for each.
There are many things that you would enjoy at Turner Park. So whenever you plan to come, don’t make a single day visit, because of you do you’re going to miss out on many things because of less time.
If tent camping is just not for you, then we offer two different options from our cabin rentals. You can check out our cabins on our main page with pricing and amenities Turner Falls Cabin Rentals.
To Book your stay out our beautiful villas surrounded by this natural wonder then visit out cabin reservation page, or click below!